Monday, March 7, 2011

I started this "blog" in hopes of it helping me keep on track, also just for fun.  My world has went upside down then rightside up so many times since then I just gave up on the idea.  My sister and her 2 1/2 DC came for a long visit, Monkey Boy is the same age as my own Turtle, Squirrel is 3 1/2 years younger then my Mouse.  It makes for very interesting, ( think Lord of the Flies) dynamic.  We were living in a temorary situation (apartmet *shudder)  we have since moved to a big, old, house in the country.  DH is job hunting, current position is just not working out.  So we are looking at moving again..... *weeping**I can't do it! Not AGAIN, not so soon, more weeping. Okay, better now.  So forget all that!  We are trudging ahead with our school plans, we start the "new" year today! Yeah!  Really, I'm trying to psych myself up, as I let the kids waller around on the couch.  I keep threatening, "15 minutes, and then we have to get to work!"  I'm such a liar.  I was going to post  what I have planned for the day, but then I would be very upset/embarassed when I had to edit the post removing all the thing I didn't get done.... so instead I'll just post a sencond time, save myself some blushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment